Be Part of the Bicentennial
You can be a part of our ongoing story.
Here's who to contact to be part of our year-long birthday party!
- Paula Blair, Chuck Hilty, and Larry Slagle –co-chairs
- Al Hammer – clergy/staff support
- Tracy Collins - Consultant
- Jane Ross – Worship Committee – Joanne Stellar, Bob Gilliatt, & Francis Prince
- Nancy Burton/Chuck Hilty/Larry Slagle – History Projects
- Deryl Davis – Education – Leo Yates, Chris Christoferson
- Kenny Brooks – Retail Project – Joyce Northwood
- Cath Shaw – Marketing and Communications – Garrett Peck
Key liaisons are established with the History and Archives Committee, chaired by Ann Hitchcock; Financial Development Committee, chaired by Paul Hazen; and FUMC Program staff members, including Rev. Dawn Hand, Therese Thames, Stanley Thurston, and Ben Roberts.
Donations increase the fun and learning. As part of our efforts, we are gathering funds to sponsor speakers, provide transportation for field trips, among other special events. Contribute to Looking Back, Living Forward: 200 years of roots, growth, and branching out.