How Can I Give?
There are many ways to give at Foundry and we are here to help facilitate your giving in any way that works best for you and that reflects your wishes on how you want your contribution to be applied.
There are two core Funds to which Foundry seeks your commitment:
The General Operating Fund, which is an annual campaign to run the operations and programs of Foundry UMC. It is also referred to as the Annual Stewardship Campaign.
The Mission Possible Capital Campaign Fund for much needed Foundry building renovations. This campaign was launched in Fall 2012, but opportunities for giving will continue over the next several years.
There are also two steps to communicate and make your commitment for each fund which can be done online or manually through the Church office or offering plate: the first is pledging, the second is giving.
For the General Operating Fund:
For Mission Possible Capital Campaign Fund:
*When giving on-line, you will sign-in to the Foundry site where your transactions are secure and private. Please guard your user name and password and do not share it with anyone.
To learn more about giving online check out this PDF tutorial: How to make a recurring payment online (PDF).
In general, you may give through:
- Cash or check through offering envelopes
- Electronic giving through online donations and pledges
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) as e-checks on Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express
- Direct transfer or document transfer of equities, stocks, bonds or mutual funds
- Donation of property or appraised gifts
- Planned giving as part of estate planning, wills and bequests
- Insurance policy beneficiary assignment
For more information or assistance with a contribution you’d like to make, please contact our Director of Financial Services.